Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Not Again!!!

My professor has gone on another 1 week leave. Arghh... I have no idea when am I able to start doing my research. It has been 1 month and 13 days since I am here but I have not done anything productive. Really hated the idea that I am wasting my time here. But then again, its my first time in my life that I have so much free time on hand. So much of it that I actually created a blog. whaha... I know creating a blog is not so much a big deal, but for a gal who hates the computer(hmm.. I think it should be another way round), its really a BIG achievement. Hehe...

Well... I think its really good to idle once in awhile. I used to be so caught up with my school work, my TV shows and other stuffs that I have no time for the small little things around me. But now, I have learnt to go slow and observe the happenings around me.


This is my favourite place to reflect and idle around. I love to sit there for hours to enjoy the scenery, the sun and the breeze...There are mountains,water, clear blue sky and a beautiful garden.... What else can u ask for ???

Haiz... If Only Life can be this Simple... If only....

1 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

waaaa. so envious. such a beautiful place! and my hobby is to laze ard and spend time liddat! hahaha...
if i were you, i would wish my prof to go awy more often!! hahaa=D
y'know what? i think u always work very hard, so when u have time on ur hand, u just cant get used to it right??
me... just find it such a blessing!!=p

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home