Thursday, July 27, 2006

Life and Death

Received a sad news this morning. My boyfriend's grandma has passed away. It came as a sudden, no signs, no warnings... She just left us... peacefully... She was an amiable woman. A woman who will be dearly missed by all...

My boyfriend told me that she will be united with his grandfather in heaven. I felt a sense of comfort all of a sudden. Maybe death is really an reunion and not just separation alone. This really makes me ponder about the life and death issues. What is life and what is death? And I came to the conclusion that life and death are not absolute. If someone lives in your heart, he lives on till eternity(or till he no longer has a place in your heart). However, if someone doesnt even exist in your heart, he seems dead to you even though he is physically alive.

And she lives on in my heart.....

I really hope I can be back home to give the support the family needs but all I can do is to send my condolences through this entry...

1 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

Not sure how to comfort you but i share your sorrow. take care shiqi. *hugs*

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home