Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friends Forever.... Forever Friends...

Something caught my eyes while I was walking home that day. Two secondary school boys, sharing a bicycle cycled passed me. One of them was standing and was holding on to another. They were happily laughing and chatting away. I smiled at how much fun they were having and less than 3 mintues later, another bicycle passed by. This time, 2 old men in their late sixties were on it. Again, one was holding on to another and they were laughing and chatting away....

I seemed to have walked through the passage of time. The two school boys seemed to have grown old and became the two old men on the bicycle.

I started to wonder......
Do I have a friend whom I can grow old with? A friend whom I can always hold on to? A friend whom I can share ridiculous jokes with, a friend whom I can lament on our yesterdays or simply a friend who will say " Those were the days......" in perfect harmony with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home