Sunday, October 15, 2006

Freak..

I am a korean drama freak! My life now evolved around korean dramas. Completed both "Full House" and "My Girl" within 4 consecutive nights and "Goong" in only 1.5 days. Ultimate!!! My eyes are popping out in no time.

I felt proud of my triumph initially. But it really freaks me out now. I should GET A LIFE!!!
I truly regreted wasting my precious weekend watching Goong. It is not that its bad but this is just not how I should have spent my weekend. Esp when my days in Vancouver are numbered.

Haiz... When can I persuade myself to stop watching all these melodramatic love stories which might not even exist in real life.... Living in a make-believe world was what I have been doing for the past week. Pretending to be the actress, feel for her, empathise with her and longing to be loved just like her...

WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home