Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bored bored bored....

Didnt go work today since there is nothing to do there anyway. So I was all alone at home blasting my music but I still felt so quiet, so lonely... A paradox I have never experienced before...

It is so ironical... I used to enjoy my personal space alot but grumbled that I didnt have enough. Now, I can have all the private moments that I want. YET, I still grumble about it. I am never satisfied...

I started a blog thinking that I can share my thoughts with my friends... But the truth is, I cant... At least not all of them. There are things that I do not have the courage to share and things that I have to censor away. In the end, my blog ended up to be just another cut and paste master piece... So I am back to square one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home