Sunday, August 06, 2006

48 hours of Madness!

My weekends are always full of madness and its getting crazier each week. Went out on Friday morning and only back on Sat night. Well well... I know Friday was a working day but who cares... Bet my prof didnt even know I wasnt there... So the 2 days were packed with activities.... Shopping at Yelltown and Ikea, KTV session, Mahjong cum drinking session, Tim Sum, Strolling at the beach, cooking & movie session at my place.

I think we have travelled milesssss in that 2 days. And I'm starting to like the idea of reeling down the car windows and blasting music. I know we are public nuisance but nobody actually give a damm abt it. But if we ever do this in Singapore, we would probably be cursed and sweared at...

Anyway, the highlight for the 2 days would be the cooking session at my place. Jonathan who doesnt seem to look like someone who can cook, can in actual fact cook very well... So never judge a book by its cover ya....

The Gang of Four!!!


Our Master Chef!!!

Guess what... Coke was used in almost all dishes.. Surprise Surprise!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruijie said...

Coke to cook????? How how how?????

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home