Friday, August 18, 2006

Finally...

I am so happy today... Finally, I can conclude on my mini project. Well, the aim of the project is really simple. All I need to do is to test whether Raman spectroscopy can tell 2 different types of paper apart. And the conclusion is No, it cant. Well well well... this may sound really stupid right? I spent 3 weeks on it and have to accept the fact that the results are indeterminate. Haa.. But my prof told me that I have made an important discovery!!! " When u found out there are differences between the 2 papers, its an important discovery in science. But it is also an equally important discovery to find out that there are no differences. And saying I dont know is not an option because it is when u started out from." This is so true... I always have the impression that I need positive results and they are what I am seeking for. Sometimes, this really blurred ur vision on things. Through this mini project, I have learnt that negative results do not mean bad results and they are definitely better than no results. hehe....

My slacking days are over..... Time to slog!!!. More projects, more work and more results... Yeah!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruijie said...

Shiqi!! jiayou jiayou jiayou!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger karen said...

lol, i have yet to see someone who enjoys working more than slacking. u'r the first. wahaha

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home