Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some updates...

I haven been updating my blog as often as I would wish to due to the limited internet access in my hotel. Anyway, its has been a week since I arrived in germany. Everything seems good. My company has taken very good care of us and all my German colleagues seem to welcome us with much hospitality. Just check out my facebook for my recent photos.

The only grunt I have is the language barrier. We actually have to translate all our training document into English using online free translation softwares. This took up a hell lot of time for us. I felt so handicapped. Everything is German, including the computer settings and menus at the canteen. Argh..well, I guess I would be quite proficient in German by the end of the 18 months here.

And oh yes, Driving! I am very proud of myself for being able to drive on the left hand side with much ease. hehe.... Maybe cos I am driving a Mercedes Benz. Hahaha... dont be jealous! Just come to Germany and u will have a chance to ride in it too! It is a norm to drive Merc, volkwagen or Audi.

That' s all for now... Tschüss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home