Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Ultimatum

I just finished The Ultimatum. Yeah! I know u will say its a stupid Mediacorp drama. But I have to admit that I really like it. Haha... Maybe I am just too deprived of chinese dramas over here. I am really glad that I have finished it. My viewing habit is really unhealthy. I would watch all night and not do anything else. My house is in a mess now, my dishes and laundry are pilling up too. I didnt cook a single proper meal during this time. My friends said I am very "focus" but on the wrong thing. haha.... I just couldnt help it. I once watched a korean drama non-stop for 20 hours. I had only cereal for all my meals. Yupp... This is how FOCUS I can get. Hehehe... Please do not intro any more drama to me for the time being. I need to start cleaning up my apartment and start cooking proper meals le.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Jen said...

i got a program where u can watch all hongkong serial drama stream...and it is fast..u wan?haa

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home