Friday, July 24, 2009

Shopping Spree....

Yeah.. I LOVE SHOPPING !!!
I went shopping today with my colleagues. We actually knocked off from work earlier just to go shopping. hahaha... I got 3 tops, 1 jeans, 1 skirt and 1 dress in total. The summer sales is really good. I got 4 items from Zara and they cost me less than 40 Euro. muahahaha.... I wanna change my image from now on. I gonna buy more girly stuffs. More skirts, more dresses and more flowery tops. heheh...

And after shopping we actually did a very girly thing. We went over to someone's place and start having a fashion parade. I have not done this for the longest time. In fact, I realised that I dont even have shopping kakis in Singapore. Hmm....We shall have shopping + fashion parade session more often.

I'm Loving it~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home