Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wannabe...

I have just signed up with a gym near my place. I have been thinking abt it since May but its just so difficult for me to move my butt off the couch. Anyway, I have finally signed up for it and I am going to maximise my money. However, after going twice, I felt gym is not for me. I am not into any of the equipment. In fact, treadmill bored to death. I just felt like a hamster or a desperado trying to loose weight or trying to be sporty. And the thing is, it doesnt help to loose weight. I jogged on the treadmill for 30 min, but the amt of calories I've burnt was only 106 Cal. This is ridiculous. The 100g of salad I had before going to the gym was already 166 Cal. and that is excluding the toasted bread with cheese I had along with my salad. Arghhhh.... Dumb... I should just skip my salad and stay at home to watch youtube.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruijie said...

I can't believe it... jog for 30 mins cannot even cover for a salad?? Those ads cheat people one!!

But how... you already sign up le... Can withdraw?

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home